Did you hear or read?
The circus is coming to town- to Kingston that is!!
The children are beyond excited to go to a real live circus.
Clowns, acrobats, a trapeze artist or two. is sure to illicit shrieks of delight from my four.
Me not so much (shhh never been a big fan of the circus)
Though really excited to see it through their eyes.
I thought this printable by Made by Joel was really appropriate considering it’s theme. To get the kiddies even more geared up for next weekend’s foray in the circus. Enjoy!
So are you going?
Apparently the tickets are selling like hotcakes
tickets are available at
• Tastee Jamaica: Morant Bay, Linstead, Cross Roads, Patrick City, Stony Hill, Papine, Portmore, Ocho Rios, Montego Bay.
• Tile City – Constant Spring Road, Kingston
• Be True Children’s Fashion – Loshusan Plaza, Kingston
• Str8 Games – Sovereign Centre, Kingston
• Jamaica Observer – Beechwood Avenue, Kingston