magazine pages string of some sort ( we used ribbon)
white glue toothpicks
scissors glitter/sequins (optional)
(newspaper to contain the mess)
1) First you cut your magazine pages into long lean triangles (didn’t think to take a picture of that)
2) slather on a generous amount of glue onto a triangle
3) using your toothpick as a guide roll the paper until it loops and forms a bead it doesn’t matter the side you roll from whether the fat side or the thin it is really depends on you (eventually you will be able to roll with out the toothpick.) Repeat this step until all your strips are rolled.
4) When all your beads are rolled then string your string through the hole.
5) Add sequins if you wish and ta da you have paper bead jewellry
Pretty fashionable don’t you think?
My daughter thought her necklace was better suited as a kite in the sky… and that is okay too!
(You can also find more indepth instructions here)